the to do list of summer diez, ayiyiyiyi!
OKAY SO THIS TIME I AM MAKING A FEASIBLE LIST OF MY SUMMER TO-DO’S. I
half done (+1, ha!). Should I try for 101 again?! Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. I am not being particularly productive with my summer and what better time than now to motivate myself? :)
Holla at me if you wanna help me cross things off :) & make your own so our lists can have playdates and be awesome. Deal? Deal.
So here’s to a beautiful summer!
1. Learn to play “Ellie Badge” on the piano. 2. Learn how to make fried ice cream.
3. Get CPR Certified…somewhere not on the internet, ha.
4. Read a gripload of books (10+)!
- Running With Scissors
- Shades of Grey
5. Get a job. This should actually read “Make Disneyland hire me.”
6. Pop Sarah Lee’s bonfire cherry.
7. Another wine, dance & sleep night!
8. Take a yoga class.
9. Go to freaking boiling crab (why won’t anyone GO WITH ME?!) 10. Beach day 11. 1001 Steps Beach (cause I didn’t do this last year ]: ) 07/02 12. Print a bunch of pictures that are sitting in my computer.
13. Find a place to volunteer
14. Wild Animal Park! (!!)
15. Midnight showing! I LOVE YOU, TOY STORY 3!
16. Watch Fight Club in its entirety.
17. Write down 100 things that make me happy (thank ya, dayzeroproject.com).
18. Feed ducks. 07/01
19. Fly a kite.
20. Plan my life.
21. Find a blackberry case for my naked blackberry.
22. Donate 10,000 grains of rice (370+280)
23. Go through the “50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind” list.
24. Learn to tie a legitimate bow on a dress.
25. Getty Villaaaa
26. Make a delicious dinner. 06/26 27. Get the ears pierced…haha.08/10
28. Universal Studios part deux :)
29. Disneyland/California Adventure with the girrrls* or anyone (read: derrick) 06/25 30. Movie marathon (HARRY POTTER) SORRY HOHO, HP WEEKENDS! 31. Dim sum (a bazillion more times)
32. Bake cupcakes and give them out like hotcakes.
33. Wake up early for a morning jog.
34. Watch the sunrise.
35. Watch the sunset.
36. Watch The Karate Kid. 37. Watch Toy Story!
38. Brunch/Lunch at Las Brisas :)
39. Gallery Walk in Laguna
40. Play mahjongg!
41. Memorize Psalm 24
42. Pinks! 07/14 MMMMM. Chicago 43. THE OC FREAKING FAIRRR! 08/11 baby whoop!
44. Adventures to Anaheim for Super Forever21
45. Play time at Crystal Cove
46. Italian night <3 06/25 47. Drive down PCH 07/01
48. Bowl somewhere.
49. Photoshoot :)
50. Snail mail something
51. Plant something
52. Lattice topped pie
53. CD SWAP (MUST be done)
54. Flat stomach (please don’t be shot to hell this year, hehe)
56. Play with sparklers 07/04 57. Do a grunion run (info if anyone wants to join me!) 7/25/10 WHOOP!
58. Take in a beautiful view.
59. Watch the Perseids
60. Visit the kiddies at work. 61. Get a pair of Rainbows
62. Bust out the Minolta for some photos
63. Bring said photos in for development.
64. Watch Starstruck (yeah, STARSTRUCK). 07/27/10
65. Go to a taping of something
66. CONCERTS IN THE PARK
67. Explore CSUF night-walk style, whoopeee
68. Watch the d-land fireworks from the structure
69. Go furniture shopping! HELLO IKEA.
0. Wrap a present. JSHIN!
71. Make someone’s day.
72. Make s’more deliciousness with that ice cream maker.
73. MAKE A COLDSTONES ICE CREAM THING AT HOME.
74. Bake a domokun brownie (oh, hail yesss!)
75. Disneyland one more time. 07/23/10 YAYAYA<3 76. Take a picture with a face character! (!!11) 07/23/10 WOODY
77. Give up Pepsi for a week (it’s as healthy as I can get, okay)
78. Eat green tea mochi (baby steps!)
79. GO TO THE DOLLAR THEATER 08/11 IRONMAN2 :)
80. Rummage around a garage sale.
81. Get my birthday freebies! HA.
82. Hunt down a food truck.
83. Backyard fun
84. Take my bike out for a spin
85. Go to the flea market
86. Make some bomb friendship bracelets 87. Print out some Polaroids beautiful, beautiful Polaroids :) 88. Give tithe (first paycheck yey!)
89. Read my books—Crazy Love and Holy Spirit (Bonnke)
90. Get a friend to come with me to church/Summer Camp
91. Smile so much my face hurts.
92. Give give give.
93. Sell my books
95. Give gifts.
97. Find a journal.
FINALLY. i finished writing this list. And August is pretty much here!